Smart Cleaning Hacks For Deep Cleaning Your Home
Spring cleaning is the best time to deep clean your home. If you want to get through this tedious task, you need the best deep cleaning hacks. Here are some smart deep cleaning hacks for your home.
1. Clean your blinds using a sock dipped into a water and vinegar solution. Once you’re done cleaning one side, you can twist your blinds into the other direction and repeat.
2. It’s time to wash your bed and mattress. If you wash your sheets, pillowcases, sheets and blankets frequently, spring is the best time to clean the rest of the bed and mattress. Use the vacuum nozzle to remove the dirt, dust and hair particles. To remove any stains and odours, you should use the upholstery cleaner. Also, sprinkle some essential oil into your baking soda then vacuum it off after an hour for the best results.
3. Remove the dust off your lampshades using a lint roller. It’s an easy and efficient way to do it.
1. Scrub the front part of your kitchen cabinets to make them look brand new. You can use a new brush for cleaning dishes and soap to remove fingerprints and food stains.
2. Use baking soda and lemon to clean your kitchen sink drain. Keep in mind that this is the dirtiest area in your home so you need to clean it with vinegar, baking soda and lemon for the best results.
3. Clean the inside and outside part of your fridge. You should scrub the dirt spots and stains on the exterior part of your fridge by using a damp cloth sprinkled with some baking soda. When cleaning the inside part of your fridge, you should remove all the food and remove the shelves. Wash the interior part of the fridge with clean water and dishwashing soap. Make sure you turn off the fridge before cleaning the interior.
4. Use dishwashing soap, vinegar and baking soda to clean your oven. Even if you have a self-cleaning oven, you need to do a little something extra. Let the mixture stay in there for a few hours before wiping it off completely using a wet cloth.
1. Clean your computer screen using a coffee filter. You can remove the fingerprints on your computer screen and any gunk on the screens on the TV, tablet and computer.
2. Use a magnetic cloth to wipe down your bookshelves. Yes, your bookshelf might be organized but there might be some dirt on the shelf since books can hold a lot of dirt and dust. Remove everything from the shelf and use a magnetic cloth to clean it out.
3. Use the right cleaning products to clean your home office desk. You can remove the coffee stains, fingerprints and crumbs for the best results. Of course, you need to consider the material when cleaning the desk to avoid further damage, especially if you have a wooden desk.
Well, spring cleaning might be tedious and overwhelming but with these deep cleaning smart hacks, you are off to a good start!